Norwich City poised to face Wolfsburg in pre-season test
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke's squad will wrap up their week-long stay in Germany next month with a friendly against Bundesliga club Wolfsburg.
The German top flight outfit announced the friendly on Friday afternoon, with the game scheduled to take place on July 19.
City later confirmed the fixture, although no venue or ticket information has yet been released. Timm Klose was signed from the former Champions League contenders in 2016, who needed to win a relegation play-off over Holstein Kiel to secure their top fligt status for 2018/19.
Norwich have also provisionally arranged friendlies on the same trip against Paderborn on July 15 and FC Union Berlin on Tuesday July 17, with venues, times and ticket information for all three matches to be confirmed.
Meanwhile, City's Under-23s will also face three friendlies as part of the tour with further details to be confirmed in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Farke's squad begin their preparations for the new Championship season at King's Lynn Town on Friday, July 6 before travelling to Lincoln City the following week.
There will be no home friendlies this summer due to the on-going work to the Carrow Road playing surface.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople