Norwich City v Wigan: Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City's Championship homecoming against Wigan Athletic on Friday afternoon - and we have the headlines from Colney.
City have won three on the spin in league and cup away from Carrow Road and will look to make it seven unbeaten tomorrow against the newly-promoted Latics.
Paul Cook's side head to Norfolk in fifth spot after picking up 16 points from their opening nine league games.
Farke provided updates at Colney on the fringe men who deputised in the midweek 4-3 League Cup win at Wycombe.
The City chief also delivered a fitness bulletin on Ben Marshall, who returned to training earlier this week after a virus. Onel Hernandez is targeting a return prior to the upcoming international break following a hernia operation.
Scottish international midfielder Kenny McLean is still on the comeback trail from ankle ligament damage suffered earlier in the League Cup run against Stevenage.
Grant Hanley, Carlton Morris and Matt Jarvis remain longer term absentees.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 9 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 10 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
• Review the press conference headlines in the window