Watch: Farke, Leitner, Bailey and Davitt tee-up City’s Boro challenge
- Credit: Archant
Watch all our videos as Norwich City prepare for their EFL Championship clash with big-spending Middlesbrough at Carrow Road on Saturday (3pm).
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt attended the Canaries' pre-match press conference at Colney ahead of their Saturday visit from Middlesbrough, with head coach Daniel Farke and January loan signing Moritz Leitner in attendance.
• Watch all our pre-match video content above and keep in touch with all the build-up to the match at pinkun.com/live
City picked up an excellent 1-0 win at Brentford last time out, thanks to another stunner from James Maddison.
Daniel Farke should also be buoyed by the fact the January transfer window closed on Wednesday night with Maddison still on his City books.
If selected to feature, Boro's visit will offer the first chance for Carrow Road to see City's January signings: Onel Hernandez, Dennis Srbeny, Leitner and Marcus Edwards.
You may also want to watch:
Middlesbrough have won their last three away Championship games, but were held to a goalless draw by Sheffield Wednesday at home on Tuesday night.
The game will see Jonny Howson's first return to Norwich following his summer exit, while City beat Boro 1-0 at the Riverside Stadium earlier in the season – again, one earned by another Maddison stunner.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
Norwich can move within two points of the promotion chasers with victory.
Things don't get much easier for the Canaries following Saturday's game, with a tricky trip to high-flying Derby County next weekend ahead of the following Sunday's East Anglian derby with Ipswich Town at Carrow Road (12pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.