‘Have we had a more enigmatic player?’ – City fans react to 3-2 Carrow Road win over Reading
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters give their views as Daniel Farke's Canaries run out the 3-2 victors over Reading at Carrow Road – although the hosts had things far from their own way.
Grant Hanley's first goal for the Canaries, Mario Vrancic's first in the league – and James Maddison's third penalty in three games – plus a lively 100th City appearance from Josh Murphy proved enough to beat Reading, although once again Daniel Farke's men were unable to make life easy for themselves.
The win was City's first in seven games and they have now lost just twice in 17 games.
It's the first international break of 2018 that follows City's game this weekend.
When they return, Easter brings a Good Friday (3pm) visit to Carrow Road from promotion-chasing Fulham – before Easter Monday's trip to Queens Park Rangers (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above
- 1 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 2 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 3 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 6 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 7 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 10 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…