Teemu or Jordan? You decide Norwich City fans
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have two strikers bang in goalscoring form - but who should Daniel Farke pick to spearhead the Canaries' frontline against Wigan.
Rhodes plundered a hat-trick in the midweek 4-3 League Cup win over Wycombe, and had a fourth goal disallowed, in a big statement of intent after watching Pukki tear up the Championship.
The Finnish international has notched eight goals in 12 appearances for club and country since his free transfer summer switch from Denmark. Dennis Srbeny has also shown glimpses of his threat, notably with a starring role in the earlier round's League Cup win at Cardiff City.
Farke, speaking after Rhodes' impressive shift at Adams Park, insisted it is a welcome dilemma.
'It's not a headache. I know whoever plays we will get good performances and with Dennis in my opinion we have three good strikers,' he said. 'There will be periods when they struggle but I trust these lads. There will be some games when we need all three on the pitch or two at a time. No striker can deliver for 50 odd games.
You may also want to watch:
'I don't know any striker who is a better finisher in the Championship than Jordan, perhaps Teemu, but he was outstanding. He deserves that. I praised Jordan in the last couple of weeks and even if he didn't score in this game
'I would still praise him. He has an unbelievable attitude. We felt this would be his type of game because we would be pretty close to the box of the opponent.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 10 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
'In those situations he is outstanding, in terms of his finishing.'
Now put yourself in Farke's shoes, ahead of the Latics' Championship visit this weekend. Do you stick with the prolific Pukki or is Rhodes' goalscoring threat simply too good to leave out. Srbeny remains a back up option for the Canaries' head coach but who would you have as the main man at Carrow Road on Saturday? Or is there an argument for getting both in the line up without disrupting the midfield mix that has engineered a Championship upturn?
• Cast your vote in the poll