Canaries starlet named in young team of the season by EFL highlights show
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngster Todd Cantwell has been included in the EFL on Quest Young Team of the Season so far.
The 20-year-old academy product, originally from Dereham, has broken into the Canaries first team this season and scored one goal and claimed two assists in 16 matches.
His performances have caught the attentions of the pundits on EFL on Quest, the TV show which broadcasts highlights from the Football League, alongside a host of Premier League loanees. Surprisingly his 18-year-old team-mate Max Aarons hasn't made the cut, with Derby's Jayden Bogle at right-back.
EFL on Quest Young Team of the Season so far: Dean Henderson (Sheff Utd/Man Utd); Jayden Bogle (Derby), Fikayo Timori (Derby/Chelsea), Trevoh Chalobah (Ipswich/Chelsea), Lloyd Kelly (Bristol City); Todd Cantwell (Norwich), Eberechi Eze (QPR); Harry Wilson (Derby/Liverpool), Mason Mount (Derby/Chelsea), Harvey Barnes (West Brom/Leicester); Tammy Abraham (Aston Villa/Chelsea)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 4 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 5 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 9 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 10 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement