Watch: Farke, Vrancic, Bailey and Freezer tee-up City’s Royals appointment
- Credit: Archant
Watch all our videos as Norwich City prepare to welcome last season's EFL Championship play-off finalists Reading to Carrow Road on Saturday (3pm).
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer attended the Canaries' pre-match press conference at Colney ahead of their Saturday visit from Reading, with head coach Daniel Farke and Bosnian midfielder Mario Vrancic in attendance.
• Watch all our pre-match video content above and keep in touch with all the build-up to the match at pinkun.com/live
City are without a win in seven league games, following their midweek 1-1 draw at Barnsley.
They actually return to Carrow Road, where their previous two games have been goalless. That was the second time City's home supporters have tasted consecutive 0-0 draws in the league this season. Before which, City hadn't experienced the phenomenon outside the top flight since 1921.
Reading, who were hammered 7-1 at Carrow Road late last season before going on to lose the Championship play-off final to Huddersfield Town on penalties, have won just once in 14 league games. They went down 3-0 at leaders Wolves in midweek.
It's the first international break of 2018 that follows City's game this weekend.
When they return, Easter brings a Good Friday (3pm) visit to Carrow Road from promotion-chasing Fulham – before Easter Monday's trip to Queens Park Rangers (3pm).
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 5 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 6 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 7 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot could be lodged 'in next couple of months'
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 9 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 10 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.