Norwich City heading to Germany again for pre-season
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will face Dennis Srbeny's old club SC Paderborn on July 15 in Germany - according to Paderborn's official site.
The newly-promoted Bundesliga Two side announced the fixture on Wednesday morning. Daniel Farke's squad, along with the Canaries' development set-up, is expected to spend another week in Germany in a repeat of last summer's programme.
Mario Vrancic also spent three seasons at Paderborn, helping them earn promotion to the Bundesliga for the first time in their history in 2014.
City have yet to confirm the date but it is believed the club could play up to three games on the German leg of their pre-season tune up, with no Carrow Road pre-season fixture planned due to on-going work to the playing surface.
The Canaries' Championship season is scheduled to start on August 4.
You may also want to watch:
The 2018/19 fixtures will be released on Thursday June 21 at 9am.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 Five-acre allotment site to be sold after failed council land swap deal