CATCH UP: This week’s Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show - ‘Boring’ football. Really?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Watch the 'alternative' edition of our Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show from Archant Towers on Wednesday night - Paddy Davitt, Chris Lakey and Dave Freezer discussed the fallout from a wretched Easter spell for the Canaries.
Norwich City's dire 4-1 defeat at QPR on Easter Monday made it one win in 10 games for Daniel Farke's injury-hit squad as they limp towards the finish line.
But sympathy was in short supply for many City fans, frustrated at the inability to find a goalscoring edge to the possession football.
Stuart Webber's comments, in a pre-match interview with BBC Radio Norfolk at Loftus Road, regarding the brand of football sparked a lively debate the boys got stuck into at our Pinkun Facebook page.
But it is not just the top end of the pitch. City have now shipped an alarming 13 goals in the past five games since Farke opted to move to a flat back four in the quest for greater attacking output.
All this points to another key summer transfer window, when Norwich's top brass will try to equip Farke with the tools to compete at the right end of the Championship while dealing with the financial reality at Carrow Road.
There was plenty to discuss and Norwich fans gave us their views.
Supporters are welcome every week to have their say on the show – simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to the boys.
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Possible foot and mouth disease case investigated at pig farm
- 4 Driver died in crash with tractor after misjudging corner on rural road
- 5 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 6 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 7 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 8 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 9 Highways bosses reveal when A47 dualling work will start
- 10 Traffic delays after car plunges into underpass in Yarmouth
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.