Nottingham Forest v Norwich City: The Lowdown
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Can Norwich City get back to winning ways against Nottingham Forest? Get in the mood with videos, quotes, team news and expected formations.
NOTTINGHAM FOREST TEAM NEWS
Jack Robinson is suspended after his red card at Middlesbrough. Ben Osborn will get the nod if he recovers from a calf problem.
NORWICH TEAM NEWS
Teemu Pukki is expected to miss the next four games after suffering a hamstring injury on international duty. Pukki's place in the line up is likely to be taken by Jordan Rhodes.
Kenny McLean underwent surgery on an ankle problem during the first week of the international shutdown and is targeting a return to training in the middle of November.
- 1 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 2 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 6 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 7 Delays ease on A47 near Dereham after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 9 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 10 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
That is the same timescale for captain Grant Hanley who has had a course of injections to address a quad problem. Farke reported no fresh injury concerns from the rest of his international contingent.
Carlton Morris and Matt Jarvis (both knee injuries) remain sidelined while striker Nelson Oliveira is out of favour.
FROM THE DUGOUT
'No-one in the league likes to play Norwich I feel. I can't remember one game this season where the opponent was by far the better side,' he said. 'Teams respect us and we want to bring that on the pitch at Nottingham.
'We believe in our strength and our possibilities. It is a tough place to go but you can say that a lot about the Championship. We went to a tough place like Derby and won points.
'We won't travel to Nottingham hoping not to lose by many goals.'
'I know it is tough. I need to analyse them. We are playing at home and I need to try to make the right call.
'The main thing is that I do not really care who I choose, because I also know that the player who I pick will do his best. And, if I need the other one to come on, he can come on from the bench trying to do his best.
'It is a pleasure for me to have this problem.'
Aitor Karanka, on who gets the nod between Daryl Murphy or Lewis Grabban to lead the line
Nott'm Forest (4-2-3-1): Pantilimon, Darikwa, Dawson, Fox, Osborn, Colback, Watson, Dias, Carvalho, Lolley, Grabban.
Norwich (4-2-3-1): Krul, Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis, Leitner, Tettey, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Rhodes.
BY THE BOOK
Nott'm Forest: 5/4
(Odds provided by SkyBet)
REFEREE – KEITH STROUD (HAMPSHIRE)
Shown six yellow and no red cards in three games this season. Booked James Maddison in Norwich's Good Friday 2-0 home defeat to Fulham last season.