Paddy's Pointers: West Ham 2-0 City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Paddy Davitt delivered his West Ham verdict after Norwich City's 2-0 Premier League defeat.
Another top flight game slipped by without a goal or a point to show for the Canaries' efforts.
Jarrod Bowen's brace kept the Hammers in the hunt for Champions League qualification in a routine victory for the hosts.
City were spirited and committed but bar Adam Idah's shot turned onto a post by Lukasz Fabianski offered little in the way of quality or cutting edge.
Paddy assessed whether Idah did enough in a rare start, why it was not a night for Max Aarons to remember on a landmark occasion and why Dean Smith might be better advised not getting involved in highlighting the 'sarcastic' chants from some supporters in games prior to Wednesday's latest losing effort.
Paddy's Pointers are now exclusively for Pink Un+ subscribers. Get your free one month trial by downloading the app here (which works on desktop and mobile devices).
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 9 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk