STARTING XIs: Marco Stiepermann in, Mario Vrancic out for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Marco Stiepermann is back in the Norwich City line up for the Championship home test against Millwall.
Stiepermann gets the nod in place of Mario Vrancic in the one change to the side that swept away Sheffield Wednesday last weekend.
Daniel Farke has opted to place his trust in the majority of those who have carried the Canaries into the promotion mix.
Vrancic is on a substitutes' bench that features Jordan Rhodes, after he was ineligible against his parent club, along with Ben Marshall. The former Wolves and Blackburn right-sided player had a successful loan stint at the Lions last season.
Tom Trybull and Todd Cantwell are back in the mix after Cantwell was missing for the past few games with a hamstring problem.
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey (C), Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Godfrey, Marshall, Vrancic, Rhodes, Trybull, Cantwell.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 6 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 9 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 10 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant