Canaries midfielder extends loan deal until end of the season
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Norwich City midfielder Devonte Aransibia will remain with non-league Billericay Town for the remainder of the season.
The 20-year-old has scored four goals in nine games for the National League South side, scoring a hat-trick on his debut, an 8-1 thrashing of lower level Saffron Walden in the Essex Senior Cup.
He scored again in his next game, a 2-0 win at Eastbourne Borough in the second tier of the non-league pyramid, and helped Billericay end a run of four defeats on the spin with a 3-2 win at Weston-super-Mare on Saturday.
Ricay sit seventh in the National league South table but only three points adrift of third, with a game in hand.
The Londoner has been with the Canaries for five years and scored once in 13 games for City's U23s this season before heading out on loan.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit