Canaries midfielder extends loan deal until end of the season
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Norwich City midfielder Devonte Aransibia will remain with non-league Billericay Town for the remainder of the season.
The 20-year-old has scored four goals in nine games for the National League South side, scoring a hat-trick on his debut, an 8-1 thrashing of lower level Saffron Walden in the Essex Senior Cup.
He scored again in his next game, a 2-0 win at Eastbourne Borough in the second tier of the non-league pyramid, and helped Billericay end a run of four defeats on the spin with a 3-2 win at Weston-super-Mare on Saturday.
Ricay sit seventh in the National league South table but only three points adrift of third, with a game in hand.
The Londoner has been with the Canaries for five years and scored once in 13 games for City's U23s this season before heading out on loan.
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 3 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 4 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 5 Neighbours describe axe brawl in Norfolk village
- 6 Man in his 20s dies after hit-and-run
- 7 A-levels 2022: All the results from Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Several roads closed in King's Lynn due to crash and police incident
- 9 'Genuine shock' after biker killed in town centre hit-and-run
- 10 Crews battle overnight house fire in north Norfolk