Get voting for James Maddison to win the PFA Championship player-of-the-month
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's highly-rated midfielder James Maddison is in the running for the PFA Championship fans' player-of-the-month.
Maddison notched three goals in six appearances in January during a month when he was touted with a Premier League move after a superb breakthrough season at Carrow Road.
The 21-year-old has been a revelation under Daniel Farke and earned a first England Under-21 call up as well as scoring the winner in the East Anglian derby at Ipswich.
Maddison continued in the same vein in January, with the winners to sink Millwall, Bristol City and Brentford. His stunning 25-yard effort at Griffin Park was the latest in a line of classy finishes from the former Coventry City starlet.
Maddison is up against three Norwich old boys in Dani Ayala, Robert Snodgrass and Steve Morison, along with Scott Hogan and Ryan Sessegnon.
You may also want to watch:
• Supporters can vote HERE for Maddison in the online poll. Voting ends 8am on Wednesday.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash