Canaries keeper joins Mildenhall Town on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Mildenhall Town have signed Norwich City Under-23s keeper Jake Hallett on loan for a month.
The 20-year-old has only featured as an unused substitute for the Canaries' development squad this season, having made three appearances for Norwich United on loan last season.
Hallett has now returned to step four of non-league, with Mildenhall having been promoted to the same level as Norwich United, Bostik League Division One North.
The former Southampton goalkeeper has a contract with Norwich until June and City do have the option of a further 12 months which could be activated.
Mildenhall are managed by former Cambridge United and Crewe Alexandra goalkeeper Dean Greygoose, who led the Hall to the Eastern Counties title last season and was a keeper coach for Norwich until last summer.
You may also want to watch:
Aston Oxborough has been number one for City's U23s this season, with Scotland Under-17 international Jon McCracken wearing the gloves for the U18s regularly.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 9 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 10 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale