Norwich City v Ipswich Town - how to watch, travel information and more
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City versus Ipswich Town is top versus bottom in the Championship at Carrow Road on Sunday. Here's everything you need to know about the big game.
WHEN AND WHERE?
The East Anglian derby will be held at Carrow Road in Norwich on Sunday, February 10.
The match kicks off at the earlier than normal time of 12 noon.
In the reverse fixture, at Portman Road on September 2 last year, the sides drew 1-1, Moritz Leitner levelling for the Canaries after Gwion Edwards had fired the Blues into the lead.
You may also want to watch:
HOW CAN I WATCH/LISTEN?
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
The game will be shown live on Sky Sports, with coverage starting at 11.30am.
BBC Radio Norfolk will have live commentary of the game, with their coverage starting with a pre-match show at 11:30am.
TICKETS & ACCESS
No tickets left in home areas. Limited hospitality packages. Further information on Norwich City's official site.
The usual security checks will be in place for home fans, while Ipswich supporters are asked to arrive at the stadium in good time where ID checks will be carried out at the turnstiles.
The Junior Canaries Family FanZone at Carrow Park will be open from 9.30am to 11.30am with a special derby day theme.
TRAVEL & PARKING
Extra trains are being put on for fans heading to the East Anglian derby.
• 9.12am Ipswich to Norwich, calling at Stowmarket, arriving at 9.57am
• 9.20am Lowestoft to Norwich, calling at Oulton Broad North, Somerleyton, Haddiscoe, Reedham, Cantley and Brundall, arriving at 10.09am
• 9.59am Ipswich to Norwich, calling Stowmarket, arriving at 10.50am
• 10.10am Thetford to Norwich, calling at Attleborough and Wymondham, arriving at 10.46am
• 2.33pm Norwich to Ipswich, calling at Stowmarket, arriving 3.15pm
• 2.24pm Norwich to Thetford, calling at Wymondham and Attleborough, arriving 3.02pm
• 2.42pm Norwich to Ipswich, calling at Stowmarket, arriving 3.33pm.
Parking is available at Norfolk County Hall. Resident parking schemes are in place around Carrow Road which are strictly enforced – you will be fined if you park in those areas.
A policing operation involving officers from Norfolk and Suffolk has been designed with the aim of keeping people safe, and to assist travelling fans from the train station and coach park to the stadium.
Before the match, depending on crowd numbers, it is possible that short closures will be put in place on these roads allowing fans to walk safely to the stadium. Normal road closures will also be in place around Carrow Road before and after the match.
For up-to-date information and road closure advice on match day, follow @NorfolkPolice.