City youngsters seal loan moves
- Credit: Archant
Devonte Aransibia and Caleb Richards have sealed non league loan moves until January 6.
Aransibia makes a short term switch to National League South promotion hopefuls Billericay Town while Richards joined National League North side FC United of Manchester on Friday.
The Salford-born 20-year-old attacking left-back goes straight into the FC United squad for this weekend's away trip to York after linking up with his new team mates on Thursday.
Richards joined the Canaries from Blackpool in the summer, where he made his senior debut for the Tangerines in a League Cup tie last season, but has yet to feature under Daniel Farke at Carrow Road.
'I am delighted to acquire the services of Caleb. He will be a fantastic addition to the squad,' FC United boss Neil Reynolds told his club's official site. 'I would like to thank Norwich for their support and professionalism for allowing FC United to provide Caleb this opportunity to help his career progress.
You may also want to watch:
'Caleb met up with the team on Thursday night at training and will go straight into the squad for the away trip at York on Saturday. I am looking forward to working with Caleb; I am sure he will do well.'
Aransibia's loan switch to Billericay was confirmed on Saturday morning. The midfielder joined the Canaries in 2013 and had made 10 development appearances for City's under-23s this season.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive