The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics covered were the Canaries' Championship defeat to Sheffield United, the latest January transfer window speculation and next weekend's trip to Brentford.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
James Wilson's debut goal just six minutes in plus Clayton Donaldson's second-half counter did the damage, as Norwich lost 2-1 to their Yorkshire visitors on Saturday.
It all took place just three days after the Canaries' 120-minute FA Cup marathon at Premier League Chelsea.
You may also want to watch:
Following Saturday's game, Norwich head for Brentford next Saturday (3pm) before a Jonny Howson return to Carrow Road when Middlesbrough visit the following weekend.
Those two games sandwich City's replay, with the fourth-round draw taking place tonight.
- 1 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000