Norwich City confirm FA Cup third round tie details
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's FA Cup third round home tie against Portsmouth will kick off at 5:30pm on Saturday, January 5 - after being selected for overseas broadcast coverage.
City confirmed the details on their official site on Friday afternoon, along with admission prices for the tie against the League One leaders.
Tickets are priced £10 for adults, £5 for over-65s and under-21s, and £1 for supporters aged under 18. Tickets will be available for season ticket holders to claim their seats from 9am on Monday and will be held until 8am next Thursday (December 13)
Any remaining tickets will go on general sale from 9am on Thursday, December 13.
Tickets for season tickets holders who are enrolled on the cup scheme will automatically be loaded onto their season ticket card.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich have gone out of the FA Cup in the third round in each of the last five seasons, although they only lost in a penalty shootout at Chelsea last season after taking the Premier League giants to a replay.
Portsmouth have a very decent FA Cup pedigree in the last decade, winning the FA Cup in 2008 as a Premier League side and then been beaten in the final by Chelsea two years later.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
The south coast side were promoted as League Two champions in 2017 and after finishing eighth in League One last season are currently leading the way under the guidance of former Wolves boss Kenny Jackett.