Watch: Farke, Hanley, Bailey and Davitt tee-up City’s Robins return
- Credit: Archant
Watch all our videos as Norwich City prepare for their return to EFL Championship duty with a trek to high-flying Bristol City on Saturday (3pm).
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt attended the Canaries' pre-match press conference at Colney ahead of their Saturday clash in Bristol, with head coach Daniel Farke and Scottish international defender Grant Hanley in attendance.
• Watch all our pre-match video content above and keep in touch with all the build-up to the match at pinkun.com/live
City kicked off 2018 with a home comeback win over Millwall, making it seven points from a possible nine since their pre-Christmas home defeat to Brentford.
They also held on for a goalless draw with Premier League Chelsea, in their FA Cup third-round tie at Carrow Road last time out.
Meanwhile, Bristol City have had a busy time of it. They have lost their last four games, including league games against leaders Wolves and a 5-0 thrashing at Aston Villa.
They were also knocked out of the FA Cup at top-flight Watford, before narrowly losing their Carabao Cup semi-final first leg at runaway Premier League leaders Manchester City in midweek.
The Robins resume league action sat in fourth place, just two points off the automatic promotion places.
- 1 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 2 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 6 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 7 Delays ease on A47 near Dereham after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 9 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 10 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
It's back to the FA Cup following Saturday, with City's third round replay at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night (7.45pm).
Carrow Road then hosts the much-anticipated return fixture with Chris Wilder's Sheffield United next Saturday (3pm), before a Championship trip to Brentford – or an FA Cup fourth round visit from Newcastle United – the following weekend.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.