Calling all Canaries fans: fancy having your say on all things Norwich City?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The new Championship season is fast approaching – and anticipation levels could hardly be higher for Norwich City fans.
There's a whole new set-up at Carrow Road, with players coming and going as new head coach Daniel Farke and sporting director Stuart Webber look for the perfect chemistry for a successful season.
To mark the new era, we are handing over our pages to you, the readers, the fans, in the countdown to kick-off.
Eat, Drink, Sleep Norwich City is your chance to air your views.
What do you think of the players ins and outs?
How do you think City will fare this season?
Do you like the club's new philosophy?
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 5 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 6 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 7 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 8 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 9 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 10 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
What are the strong points, the weak points?
Who will be the key men?
And Carrow Road: what about the atmosphere? How do you get the place rocking again?
Just a few suggestions, but you have the freedom to write what you wish. This is your voice.
All you need to do is stick to a few guidelines: try and keep to no more than 650 words – if you want to do 150, no problem. And, if you can, attach a jpeg picture of yourself – maybe at a game with some fellow fans or just a headshot.
Please email your views to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a name and address and contact details, just in case. And mark your email 'EAT SLEEP DRINK' – please try and get your words to us by 5pm on Tuesday, August 1.