Calling all Canaries fans: fancy having your say on all things Norwich City?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The new Championship season is fast approaching – and anticipation levels could hardly be higher for Norwich City fans.
There's a whole new set-up at Carrow Road, with players coming and going as new head coach Daniel Farke and sporting director Stuart Webber look for the perfect chemistry for a successful season.
To mark the new era, we are handing over our pages to you, the readers, the fans, in the countdown to kick-off.
Eat, Drink, Sleep Norwich City is your chance to air your views.
What do you think of the players ins and outs?
You may also want to watch:
How do you think City will fare this season?
Do you like the club's new philosophy?
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
What are the strong points, the weak points?
Who will be the key men?
And Carrow Road: what about the atmosphere? How do you get the place rocking again?
Just a few suggestions, but you have the freedom to write what you wish. This is your voice.
All you need to do is stick to a few guidelines: try and keep to no more than 650 words – if you want to do 150, no problem. And, if you can, attach a jpeg picture of yourself – maybe at a game with some fellow fans or just a headshot.
Please email your views to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a name and address and contact details, just in case. And mark your email 'EAT SLEEP DRINK' – please try and get your words to us by 5pm on Tuesday, August 1.