Press conference recap: Canaries prepare for trip to Burton
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The January transfer window rumour mill is already up and running, ensuring Norwich City head coach Daniel Farke will have plenty to talk about at Colney this afternoon.
The German is preparing his team for their final game of 2017, away at lowly Burton Albion tomorrow, with confidence bolstered by a 2-0 win at Birmingham City on Boxing Day.
Some slick play to beat the bottom-of-the-table Blues, thanks to goals from Alex Pritchard and Josh Murphy, has left City 15th and 11 points clear of the bottom three as well as 11 adrift of the play-off places.
As well as providing his latest team news, Farke is sure to be asked about rumours that Cameron Jerome and Russell Martin could leave in January, as well as links to French striker Aldo Kalulu and winger Onel Hernandez and Jordan Jones.
The Canaries head to the Pirelli Stadium with Burton just a point clear of the relegation zone following a 2-1 home defeat to Leeds on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Nigel Clough's battling team had won at Burton and Reading in their previous games but have lost all of their last eight home matches.
• Follow updates above from around 1pm
- 1 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 2 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'