Bradley Johnson thanks Norwich City fans and says ‘I’ll never forget you’
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Bradley Johnson has thanked Norwich City fans for their support – and promised never to forget them.
Johnson departed Carrow Road for Derby on transfer deadline day for a fee which will rise to more than £7m – a move which has divided opinion among City fans.
Johnson tweeted: 'Would like to take this opportunity to thank the Norwich fans for their amazing support ? @NorwichCityFC will always be in my heart.'
Johnson has also spoken out about his deadline day gaffe, after inadvertently referred to the Rams as 'Derby City' in a live television interview with the BBC moments after joining.
The midfielder took to Twitter again to explain his slip of the tongue.
You may also want to watch:
He tweeted: 'After signing so close to the deadline and suddenly doing a live TV interview, my head was a bit scrambled! #DerbyCity'
Johnson added: 'Jokes aside can't wait to get going at @dcfcofficial!'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life