Biggest East Anglian Derby ever will be a sell out
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City has confirmed that tickets for possibly the biggest ever East Anglian Derby have now sold out.
Saturday's play-off semi-final second leg showdown between arch rivals Norwich and Ipswich at Carrow Road will see the winner heading to Wembley - just one game away from the Premier League - while condemning the loser to another year of Championship football.
And as expected it will be played in front of a full house with the club tonight confirming that all tickets for the match have been sold out - although some hospitality packages still remain.
The club confirmed the news in a tweet: 'TICKETS UPDATE | Ground tickets for #NCFC vs Ipswich are now SOLD OUT. Some hospitality packages remain: http://norw.ch/ITFCUpdate'.
To find out more about hospitality packages available call 0844 826 1902 (Option 2) where you will come through to a dedicated sales team.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 8 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life