Big screen to be installed at Carrow Road
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City are working to install a big screen inside their Carrow Road stadium ahead of the new season which starts in August.
The club have not confirmed where the screen will be situated in the stadium but it is believed it will be in front of the Holiday Inn hotel between the Barclay Stand and the former Jarrold Stand which is now called The South Stand sponsored by The Galway Roast.
A Norwich City football club spokesman said: 'As is the case every summer, work is underway to get Carrow Road ready for the start of the new season.
'This includes work on the pitch, the perimeter track, the LED and static advertising boards and we can confirm this year we are working towards installation of a big screen at the stadium.
'We'll be making further announcements about the big screen to our supporters in due course.'
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries first home game of the season is on August 13 where they will host Sheffield Wednesday.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk