Arsenal Under-18s 0, Norwich City Under-18s 0
The young Canaries collected a draw from their fourth FA Premier Academy League meeting with Arsenal this season.
Tarum Dawkins struck the woodwork for the Gunners early on before Jordan Brown came close to stealing the points at the end.
After seven minutes, Dawkins outpaced the City defence but crashed his left-foot effort against the crossbar.
Norwich came close to taking the lead with just over 15 minutes left.
Tafari Moore was caught in possession inside his own half. But with yellow shirts swarming on the hosts' penalty area, Ormonde-Ottewill timed his tackle on City's Nathan Quirk to perfection before clearing the danger.
Arsenal stepped up a gear in the last 15 minutes. Dawkins shot straight at City goalkeeper Remi Matthews before Jebb curled a free-kick over. And the Gunners were presented with a glorious chance to take all three points but, after being picked out by Iwobi, substitute Brown could only fire off target.
• Arsenal Under-18: Vickers, Moore, Dobson, O'Connor, Ormonde-Ottewill, Kamara, Jebb, Maitland-Niles (Hinds, 56), Iwobi, Dawkins, Lipman (Brown, 85). Subs (not used): Iliev, Bola, Smith.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 5 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 8 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 9 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 10 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
• Norwich City Under-18: Matthews, Quirk (Carroll, 74), Randall, Lokko, Wyatt, McGeehan, Gainford (St Louis, 66), Heath 60 (Norman, 60), King, Young, Morris. Subs (not used) Oxborough, Hodd.