Arsenal Under-18s 0, Norwich City Under-18s 0
The young Canaries collected a draw from their fourth FA Premier Academy League meeting with Arsenal this season.
Tarum Dawkins struck the woodwork for the Gunners early on before Jordan Brown came close to stealing the points at the end.
After seven minutes, Dawkins outpaced the City defence but crashed his left-foot effort against the crossbar.
Norwich came close to taking the lead with just over 15 minutes left.
Tafari Moore was caught in possession inside his own half. But with yellow shirts swarming on the hosts' penalty area, Ormonde-Ottewill timed his tackle on City's Nathan Quirk to perfection before clearing the danger.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal stepped up a gear in the last 15 minutes. Dawkins shot straight at City goalkeeper Remi Matthews before Jebb curled a free-kick over. And the Gunners were presented with a glorious chance to take all three points but, after being picked out by Iwobi, substitute Brown could only fire off target.
• Arsenal Under-18: Vickers, Moore, Dobson, O'Connor, Ormonde-Ottewill, Kamara, Jebb, Maitland-Niles (Hinds, 56), Iwobi, Dawkins, Lipman (Brown, 85). Subs (not used): Iliev, Bola, Smith.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
• Norwich City Under-18: Matthews, Quirk (Carroll, 74), Randall, Lokko, Wyatt, McGeehan, Gainford (St Louis, 66), Heath 60 (Norman, 60), King, Young, Morris. Subs (not used) Oxborough, Hodd.