Are ticket prices for Norwich City’s FA Cup tie against Southampton too high?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's ticket prices for today's FA Cup tie against Southampton are being questioned by fans.
There are fears that Carrow Road could be half-empty at 3pm, with ticket availability in many areas of the ground still 'good' or 'very good' in many areas, according to the club's official website.
Tickets for adults are priced at £25, with 65-and-overs charged £10, under-18s £10 and under-12s £5.
Many fans have made their anger known on social media – including a number saying they will not be at the game because of the prices.
Jack Reeve (@JackReeveTNC) tweeted: 'Hope everyone enjoys today's game. I'm not going as I refuse to pay the extortionate prices. Non-league for me.'
Simon Mann (@manno_88) wrote: 'Don't like not being at games, but out of principle I hope hardly anyone goes to prove a point about the ridiculous price for today.'
Callum Thomson (@cthomson16) wrote: Hopefully today's attendance is really low. Then in the future the club will hopefully put ticket prices at a fair price #NCFC.'
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 3 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 4 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 5 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 6 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 7 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 8 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 9 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 10 Thieves run off with alcohol worth nearly £5,000 from Tesco