Are ticket prices for Norwich City’s FA Cup tie against Southampton too high?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's ticket prices for today's FA Cup tie against Southampton are being questioned by fans.
There are fears that Carrow Road could be half-empty at 3pm, with ticket availability in many areas of the ground still 'good' or 'very good' in many areas, according to the club's official website.
Tickets for adults are priced at £25, with 65-and-overs charged £10, under-18s £10 and under-12s £5.
Many fans have made their anger known on social media – including a number saying they will not be at the game because of the prices.
Jack Reeve (@JackReeveTNC) tweeted: 'Hope everyone enjoys today's game. I'm not going as I refuse to pay the extortionate prices. Non-league for me.'
You may also want to watch:
Simon Mann (@manno_88) wrote: 'Don't like not being at games, but out of principle I hope hardly anyone goes to prove a point about the ridiculous price for today.'
Callum Thomson (@cthomson16) wrote: Hopefully today's attendance is really low. Then in the future the club will hopefully put ticket prices at a fair price #NCFC.'
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low