ANALYSIS: Watch David Freezer’s video verdict as Norwich City are held by the Blades
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City correspondent David Freezer delivers his video verdict and analysis, following the Canaries' 2-2 home draw with promotion rivals Sheffield United.
Daniel Farke's team led through an early Onel Hernandez goal, finishing a slick team move, but were pegged back at the break by a Billy Sharp penalty after a clumsy foul from Emi Buendia in first half injury-time.
The Canaries reclaimed the lead in the 57th minute through top scorer Teemu Pukki in the 57th minute, precisely lifting a snap shot over Blades keeper Dean Henderson, only for Sharp to head in another equaliser with 11 minutes of normal time remaining.
With Leeds fighting back to win 2-1 at Rotherham it means the leaders have pushed three points clear at the top, leaving Norwich second and three points ahead of third-placed Sheffield United.
However, with West Brom, Middlesbrough and Derby all in FA Cup action this weekend the rest of the top six now all have a game in hand.
Next up for Norwich is next Saturday's televised crunch clash at Leeds, a 5.30pm kick-off at Elland Road, before derby day brings Paul Lambert and Ipswich to Carrow Road the following weekend.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
- 3 Met Office to build 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar after winning appeal
- 4 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 5 7 riverside walks to try in Norfolk with a pub pit stop
- 6 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 7 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 8 Four-bed home with swimming pool and Mediterranean garden on sale for £595k
- 9 Platform offering stunning views of north Norfolk coast reopens
- 10 Noise warning issued due to late night fighter jet training over airbase