Alexander Tettey working hard for Norwich City
Unbeaten in six consecutive Premier League games, Norwich City's cushion to the relegation zone is growing quickly. Up against a team who've experienced a similar upturn in form of late, both will want to prove to their fans that they're going to be safe in May.
Alexander Tettey was once again the Canaries' hardest worker in last weekend's game, covering 6.37 miles. For six consecutive matches, he's been in his team's top two hardest workers.
S�bastien Bassong scored Norwich's equaliser at the weekend, heading home from Javier Garrido's cross. Bassong has also used his aerial ability at the other end of the pitch making 28 clearances so far this season, the sixth highest in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index.
With seven points from the last possible nine, Southampton are one of the league's form sides. Only West Brom have had better results in the last three games.
Adam Lallana has been in superb form for the Saints, making 28 successful crosses at a rate of one every 44 minutes (the fourth best in the whole league).
You may also want to watch:
There is little to choose between Rickie Lambert and Ramirez in terms of shooting accuracy. With 47 per cent of his efforts on target (8/17) compared to the English forward's 46.4 percent (13/28), the two are neck-and-neck.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 4 Broadband down across Norfolk as Sky internet hit by issue
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 9 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job