A look back at our archive: Norwich City v Wigan over the years
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC 2
Here is a look back at our archive of Norwich City v Wigan ahead of their match 30 March at 3:00pm
Wigan Athletic won the first encounter with City in Round 4 of the FA Cup in January 1987, but have not beaten them since.
Iwan Roberts is Norwich's top scorer against the Latics. Players who have played for both clubs include Rob Newman, Matt Jackson and Paul Dalglish.
You may also want to watch:
Our first match, a Carrow Road League Cup Round 2 game from 16th September 1998, saw Norwich win 1-0. The away match was won 3-2 by City. Our second game is a Division 1 fixture from 9th April 2004, when City won 2-0. Our third match is a pre-season friendly played on 1st August, 2009. City won 3-2.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
To view the gallery click the link on the top right of this story.