A look back at our archive: Norwich City v Tottenham Hotspur over the years
Norwich City can look to two FA Cup successes over Tottenham.
One as a non-league team in 1915 and the second as part of the famous 1959 Cup run. In 1973 City lost to Spurs at Wembley in the League Cup Final.
Men who have played for both clubs include Martin Chivers, Martin Peters, Ian Crook, Mark Bowen, Ruel Fox, Paul McVeigh and Gary Doherty.
You may also want to watch:
Our first photos feature a Division 1 game from 14th October 1972, which Norwich won 2-1. The next match dates from 16th October 1982, which was a no-score draw. The third match is from 26th December 1992, a Premiership encounter which was also a no-score draw, with City finishing 3rd in the table.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'