9 photos of Norwich City fans celebrating the derby day win to brighten up your Monday
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Feeling the Monday blues creeping in? Why not cheer yourself up with these fantastic photos of Norwich City fans celebrating the weekend win.
Sunday, October 22 saw Norwich face off against Ipswich Town in the East Anglian Derby.
The Canaries were victorious with a 1-0 win at Portman Road which took their unbeaten league run to nine games.
James Maddison scored the winning goal in the 59th minute.
The three points moved Daniel Farke's team up to sixth place in the Championship table.
Just over 2,000 away fans got to celebrate the win with the players at the stadium, while many more fans also went wild in the city's pubs.
At the Murderers in Timberhill, supporters clad in green and yellow were almost spilling out the door as they enjoyed the game.
- 1 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 2 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 3 Six places in Norfolk where KFC could open a new restaurant
- 4 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 5 Investigations continue after stabbing in town park
- 6 Dramatic drone pictures show scale of erosion on north Norfolk coast
- 7 Man accused of murdering partner in Colton dies in Norwich prison
- 8 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 9 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 10 Norfolk recruiting police officers - but not those with 'offensive' tattoos
And at the Coach and Horses, on Thorpe Road, a triumphant roar went up as James Maddison scored.
Dylan Green and Max Aldous were behind the bar, and said the atmosphere in the pub had been 'wonderful'.
Mr Green said: 'It makes you feel proud to be a pub in Norwich.'
• Did you watch the derby? Let us know what you thought of the game in the comments below.