13 of the best photos from Norwich City’s win against Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Re-live Norwich City's clash against Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Championship at Carrow Road with these great photos.
Norwich City hit back to inflict a first defeat on Paul Lambert against his old club as 10-man Wolves slipped to a 3-1 Championship reverse at Carrow Road.
Wolves finished the game with outfield player Matt Doherty in goal after keeper Carl Ikeme was sent off in conceding a second-half penalty to Wes Hoolahan, converted by Robbie Brady.
Lambert's side had already made all three substitutions after getting back on levels terms when Helder Costa slotted a penalty to cancel out Steven Naismith's first-half opener. Jonny Howson sealed the victory in stoppage time to bounce back after last weekend's league defeat at Rotherham.
Here's a look at some of the highlights captured on camera.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 6 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 7 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 8 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 'We loved our East Anglian holiday so much - we bought the company'