Page at the double for Norwich CBS
- Credit: Archant
Norwich CBS made a winning return to their home ground after a four-week absence when they beat March Town 2-0.
The FDC pitch at Bowthorpe passed a 10am inspection with the pitch wet, but playable.
CBS started brightly, creating chances on a regular basis, and broke the deadlock in the 19th minute, when Jordan Attree headed back across goal for James Page to head in from two yards.
After the break Page made it 2-0 when he pounced on a loose pass and drove into the box to slot past the oncoming keeper.
March were reduced to 10 men when their captain appeared to strike out at Attree while battling for a corner which resulted in a penalty.
You may also want to watch:
Page stepped up in an attempt to seal his hat-trick but failed to convert.
CBS were reduced to 10 men when Chris Owen saw red after a similar incident, which left most in the ground bemused.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle