Jordan King swaps Wroxham for Norwich CBS
- Credit: Archant
Jordan King has left Wroxham and signed for Thurlow Nunn First Division side Norwich CBS.
'I am delighted to have signed for CBS,' said the 24-year-old central midfielder.
'It will be a new challenge for myself and I look forward to working with the group, who have already made me feel very welcome.
'I will try to add some more experience and quality to the squad, also naturally trying to bring that freshness to the team which you get with a new player coming in.'
CBS are hoping King can provide the lift to get them into the top six and qualify for the FA Cup.
Manager Andrew Collison said: 'He's a good player who played under Coyley last year. We will just have to wait and see how he gets on.
'He will add strength to our squad with the large amount of games we still have to play.'
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
CBS – promoted from the Anglian Combination last year as Spixworth – are currently eighth in the table.