Jordan King swaps Wroxham for Norwich CBS
- Credit: Archant
Jordan King has left Wroxham and signed for Thurlow Nunn First Division side Norwich CBS.
'I am delighted to have signed for CBS,' said the 24-year-old central midfielder.
'It will be a new challenge for myself and I look forward to working with the group, who have already made me feel very welcome.
'I will try to add some more experience and quality to the squad, also naturally trying to bring that freshness to the team which you get with a new player coming in.'
CBS are hoping King can provide the lift to get them into the top six and qualify for the FA Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Andrew Collison said: 'He's a good player who played under Coyley last year. We will just have to wait and see how he gets on.
'He will add strength to our squad with the large amount of games we still have to play.'
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
CBS – promoted from the Anglian Combination last year as Spixworth – are currently eighth in the table.