North Walsham are ready for quick re-match in RFU Intermediate Cup
Having beaten Stowmarket convincingly last week, scoring nine tries without reply, North Walsham Vikings should need no motivation when the Suffolk side come to Scottow tomorrow, competing for a place in the third round of the RFU Intermediate Cup.
However, Nick Greenhall has been around long enough as player and coach to know that there will inevitably be a need to caution against complacency, not least because Stowmarket will be looking for a better performance this time around.
He could be tempted, although it is unlikely, to stand down several of last week's winning side and replace them with some less experienced players.
More likely he will keep the core of the side together, bringing back players missing last week and only resting those with an injury.
In the forwards prop Keith Fowles has work commitments so Stuart Loose is primed to return.
You may also want to watch:
With the rules stating that there have to be two front row replacements on the bench Dom Roberts is likely to be first pick with either Aki Downing or Dan Goodrich, who have both impressed for the Raiders, joining him.
Skipper Andy Tibbatts is away so there could be a first start for Danny Berghan, who came off the bench last week. scoring a couple of tries.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 9 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 10 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
He could be joined by his cousin Reuben, another of whom good reports have been passed to Greenhall.
Behind the pack Dean Blyth could have another week off with Henry Dewing pairing up with Chris Borrett. Will Hodgson and James Knight will probably form a new centre partnership, allowing Adie Ball to drop to full back with Shawn Cahill and Shane van Vuuren on the flanks.
The Raiders have no game this weekend but will be at Scottow in force to support the Vikings.
Lowestoft and Yarmouth will be aiming to put a poor run of form behind them when they travel to Chelmsford in the same competition. Having started the season well L&Y have lost their previous three London 2NE fixtures while shipping a total of 115 points.