Norfolk take first innings lead
Paddy DavittNorfolk have moved onto 230-6 at tea on day two of their Minor Counties Champ game at March - a first innings lead of 13.Paddy Davitt
Norfolk have moved onto 230-6 at tea on day two of their Minor Counties Champ game at March - a first innings lead of 13.
George Walker (5no) and Chris Brown (1no) will now aim to give Carl Rogers' side the upper hand in the remaining 10 scheduled overs of their first innings.
Rogers (96) and Sam Arthurton (69) put on 143 for Norfolk's second wicket partnership but Cambs have claimed five wickets in the afternoon session to check the visitors' assault.
Rogers perished attempting a back foot cut to a quicker ball from young spinner Peter Richer.
Arthurton was trapped in front before Harry Bush (3), Trevor Ward (31) and debutant Tom Collishaw (12) all departed prior to tea.
Norfolk had resumed on 8-0 overnight after bowling out Cambs for 217 on a rain affected first day.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide