Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals postponed
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bad weather forced the postponement of both of Tuesday night's two Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals plus a Bostik Premier match at Lowestoft.
Hendon were the scheduled visitors to Lowestoft, but the match was postponed after a pitch inspection.
Norwich United's Senior Cup quarter-final at home to King's Lynn Town also fell victim of the wet conditions after Plantation Park failed an inspection. That was quickly followed by the postponement of the other quarter-final between Wroxham and Dereham Town at Trafford Park – which has been rearranged for next Tuesday.
A new date for the Norwich United match is yet to be scheduled. The other two quarter-finals are scheduled for this weekend, with Great Yarmouth at home to Downham and Thetford travelling to Wymondham – both 1,30pm kick-offs. Norwich United are next in action at Bostik North leaders AFC Hornchurch on Saturday whilst Lynn travel to Hitchin in the Evo-Stik Premier.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 4 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror