Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals postponed
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bad weather forced the postponement of both of Tuesday night's two Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals plus a Bostik Premier match at Lowestoft.
Hendon were the scheduled visitors to Lowestoft, but the match was postponed after a pitch inspection.
Norwich United's Senior Cup quarter-final at home to King's Lynn Town also fell victim of the wet conditions after Plantation Park failed an inspection. That was quickly followed by the postponement of the other quarter-final between Wroxham and Dereham Town at Trafford Park – which has been rearranged for next Tuesday.
A new date for the Norwich United match is yet to be scheduled. The other two quarter-finals are scheduled for this weekend, with Great Yarmouth at home to Downham and Thetford travelling to Wymondham – both 1,30pm kick-offs. Norwich United are next in action at Bostik North leaders AFC Hornchurch on Saturday whilst Lynn travel to Hitchin in the Evo-Stik Premier.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 5 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 6 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 7 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 8 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk