Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals postponed
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bad weather forced the postponement of both of Tuesday night's two Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals plus a Bostik Premier match at Lowestoft.
Hendon were the scheduled visitors to Lowestoft, but the match was postponed after a pitch inspection.
Norwich United's Senior Cup quarter-final at home to King's Lynn Town also fell victim of the wet conditions after Plantation Park failed an inspection. That was quickly followed by the postponement of the other quarter-final between Wroxham and Dereham Town at Trafford Park – which has been rearranged for next Tuesday.
A new date for the Norwich United match is yet to be scheduled. The other two quarter-finals are scheduled for this weekend, with Great Yarmouth at home to Downham and Thetford travelling to Wymondham – both 1,30pm kick-offs. Norwich United are next in action at Bostik North leaders AFC Hornchurch on Saturday whilst Lynn travel to Hitchin in the Evo-Stik Premier.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 4 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 5 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 6 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 10 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts