Attleborough face a big test at King’s Lynn in Norfolk Senior Cup
- Credit: Geoff Moore/Focus Images Ltd
A trio of clubs will be looking for a giant-killing on Tuesday night when the third round of the Norfolk Senior Cup is completed.
Attleborough Town have the biggest job of all – the Anglian Combination First Division side travel to The Walks where they face a King's Lynn Town side sitting proudly at the top of the Southern League.
Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse rested players for the domestic knockout cup and is expected to do so again – although with Lynn reserves chasing promotion from the Thurlow Nunn First Division it is still likely to be a big task for Attleborough.
Leaders Sheringham are unbeaten in the Anglian Combination First Division and will fancy their chances at home to Norwich United, who are struggling at the bottom end of the Bostik North Division.
Dereham Town are top of that particular table and entertain Thurlow Nunn First Division Diss Town.
You may also want to watch:
All matches kick-off at 7.45pm.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 7 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration