Attleborough face a big test at King’s Lynn in Norfolk Senior Cup
- Credit: Geoff Moore/Focus Images Ltd
A trio of clubs will be looking for a giant-killing on Tuesday night when the third round of the Norfolk Senior Cup is completed.
Attleborough Town have the biggest job of all – the Anglian Combination First Division side travel to The Walks where they face a King's Lynn Town side sitting proudly at the top of the Southern League.
Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse rested players for the domestic knockout cup and is expected to do so again – although with Lynn reserves chasing promotion from the Thurlow Nunn First Division it is still likely to be a big task for Attleborough.
Leaders Sheringham are unbeaten in the Anglian Combination First Division and will fancy their chances at home to Norwich United, who are struggling at the bottom end of the Bostik North Division.
Dereham Town are top of that particular table and entertain Thurlow Nunn First Division Diss Town.
You may also want to watch:
All matches kick-off at 7.45pm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler