Norfolk Senior Cup fourth round ties are postponed again
- Credit: Archant
The fourth round of the Norfolk Senior Cup has again been hit by postponements.
Heavy rain yesterday has the left the pitch unplayable at Trafford Park, where Wroxham were due to host Great Yarmouth Town, and at Emerald Park, where Gorleston were set to entertain Fakenham Town.
Wroxham secretary Chris Green posted an update on his club's website, saying: 'Tonight's Senior Cup game against Great Yarmouth has again been postponed as several areas of the pitch remain waterlogged.
'We will try again next Tuesday which means our scheduled Ryman League game at Harlow is postponed.'
King's Lynn Town Reserves are due to face Thurlow Nunn First Division rivals Downham Town at The Walks in the fourth round as well tonight (7.45pm), with the game not yet postponed.
You may also want to watch:
Two of Norfolk's Thurlow Nunn Premier Division sides are due to be in action tonight as well, with Thetford making the short trip to Mildenhall and Swaffham looking to shake off their 6-2 weekend loss at Thetford when they host Kirkley & Pakefield.
Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-final draw
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
Wroxham or Gt Yarmouth Town v Kings Lynn Town Res or Downham Town
Norwich Utd v Acle Utd
Gorleston or Fakenham Town v Thetford Town
Spixworth v Dereham Town