What is the greatest World Cup kit of all time?
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
With a reported three million pre-order sales, Nigeria's kit is this summer's standout design, but where does it sit amongst the greatest World Cup kits of all time?
Croatia's chessboard-like recreation of their national flag delighted everyone in 1998 as the team reached the semi-finals. Croatia face Nigeria on June 16, which should be a treat for the eyes.
Who would put both chevrons and pinstripes on one shirt? Denmark in 1986, that's who.
In 1974 Zaire's huge leopard logo on the front of their shirts was almost as memorable as the moment Mwepu Ilunga ran out of his team's wall to kick the ball away from a Brazil free kick.
They may have knocked England out on penalties in the semi-finals, but we can almost forgive West Germany thanks to that glorious kit. Almost.
You may also want to watch:
In 1994, USA compensated for a lack of stars in their team by plastering some massive stars over their shirts on what looks like a denim background.
Which is your favourite? Vote in the poll.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill