Norfolk League: Sprowston B edge clear of rivals
Sprowston B edged clear of Great Yarmouth at the top of Division One after beating Drayton by 60 runs.
Matt Rush hit 58no and there were three wickets apiece for Kaushik Trivedi and Adam Ferguson.
Yarmouth were also victorious, but picked up two less points than Sprowston in a seven-wicket win against East Harling.
In Division Two, Rob Bingham took five for 21 and followed up with 58 runs in Aylsham St Giles' six-wicket win against Happisburgh. Wayne Catchpole made 78 for Happisburgh but Jakir Hussain (68no) blasted St Giles to victory.
Ben Foxcroft took five for 20 as Costessey dismissed Horsford B cheaply before completing a six-wicket win.
You may also want to watch:
Felthorpe beat Belton by seven wickets thanks largely to a 152-run third wicket partnership between captain Michael Hall (87) and Matty Doyle (66no). Belton captain Sajid Ali made 71.
Eusha Fawad (97no) fired Great Melton B to an eight-wicket win at Hales & Loddon A, after Mark Ingram made 49 for the hosts.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
Hingham moved to the top of Division Three after winning by eight wickets at Bungay A, with Craig Edwards taking five for 17.
Rackheath won by 56 runs at Saham Toney A with Jean Patrick making 112 for the visitors.
Eaton had half-centuries from Graham Brackenbury (74), Rob Duke (59), Sam Butcher (58) and Simon Davis (58) in a matchwinning total against Kirkley & Lowestoft Railway A.
In Division Four, Bryn Clarke (67) helped Winterton A beat Blundeston by three wickets.
Great Yarmouth A's Keith Nichols hit 93no, while Paul Kitchen added 47no before taking six for 40 in the 25-run victory at Norwich Bystanders A.
Lee Bartlett made 118no in a total of 158 for Old Buckenham C and Jamie Lincoln then took five for 29 as they beat Acle B by 24 runs. Acle's Kevin Gilbert took five for 55.