Norfolk League: Great Yarmouth and Sprowston B on top
Great Yarmouth and Sprowston B share top spot in Division One after both recording wins at the weekend.
Alex Ellis (five for 22) and Trevor Shales (five for 28) took all of the wickets between them in Yarmouth's 65-run victory over Drayton, while Sprowston were 55-run winners against Vauxhall Mallards B.
Richard Stokes (59) and Martin Hewitt (51) hit half-centuries for Caister in their five-wicket defeat at Norwich Bystanders.
An excellent all-round display from Rob Smith (50no and five for 16) helped Ketteringham Hall to a seven-wicket win against Cringleford Lodge.
Chris Alger returned figures of six for 25 as Rollesby won by four wickets to inflict a first defeat of the campaign on East Harling.
You may also want to watch:
Felthorpe picked up their first win of the season in Division Two, beating Overstrand by 119 runs.
Skipper Michael Hall top scored with 55 for Felthorpe, while his Overstrand counterpart Ian Parkin hit 56no. Felthorpe youngster Elliott Doyle took four for 24.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
Half-centuries from Michael Scarff (63) and Alec Harvey (67) allowed Horsford B to beat Hales & Loddon A by 89 runs. Hales skipper Terry Briggs made 44.
In Division Three, Nigel Massingham took five for 20 as Drayton A bowled Bungay A out cheaply in a six-wicket win. Tony Chang made 45 for Bungay.
Old Catton A crushed Aldborough A by 220 runs, with starring roles from Dom Prime (98no) and Steve Richards (four for 29).
An impressive third wicket stand between Harry Dunkinson (70no) and James Wilson (57no) saw Old Buckenham B to an eight-wicket win over Norwich Bystanders A in Division Four. David Asker made 54 for Bystanders.
n Best of the rest
Division Six: Brisley – Steve Kay 6-26; North Elmham – Juan Olivier 83, Roy Websdale 60no & 6-54; Reepham & Salle – Joe Hollis 107, Ben Briggs 74; Swanton Morley – Soren Gauntlett 109.
Division Seven: Blundeston A – Tim Mobbs 86; Great Witchingham B – James Warne 100no, Henry Debenham 84.