Dussindale Rovers and East Harling to contest Norfolk Junior Cup at Carrow Road
- Credit: Epic Action Imagery
Dussindale Rovers and East Harling will face each other at Carrow Road on Sunday in the final of the Norfolk Junior Cup.
East Harling go into the final on the back of an impressive scoring record on their cup run.
They began their campaign with a 5-2 win over Longham FC and then beat Holt United 5-1.
Their tally from six cup games is 20 goals – and they can defend too, with just four conceded.
One of those came against AFC Lynn, who went out 2-1 after extra-time. East Harling reached the final after 2-0 win over Fakenham Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Dussindale's cup run started with a bye before they despatched Haisboro in a tight second round game, winning 5-3.
They kept a clean sheet in their last hurdle, a narrow 1-0 win over Poringland which earned them their place at Carrow Road.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
The final kicks off at 2.30pm.
Admission is £5 for adults, £3 concessions.