Dussindale Rovers and East Harling to contest Norfolk Junior Cup at Carrow Road
- Credit: Epic Action Imagery
Dussindale Rovers and East Harling will face each other at Carrow Road on Sunday in the final of the Norfolk Junior Cup.
East Harling go into the final on the back of an impressive scoring record on their cup run.
They began their campaign with a 5-2 win over Longham FC and then beat Holt United 5-1.
Their tally from six cup games is 20 goals – and they can defend too, with just four conceded.
One of those came against AFC Lynn, who went out 2-1 after extra-time. East Harling reached the final after 2-0 win over Fakenham Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Dussindale's cup run started with a bye before they despatched Haisboro in a tight second round game, winning 5-3.
They kept a clean sheet in their last hurdle, a narrow 1-0 win over Poringland which earned them their place at Carrow Road.
- 1 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
The final kicks off at 2.30pm.
Admission is £5 for adults, £3 concessions.