Dussindale Rovers and East Harling to contest Norfolk Junior Cup at Carrow Road
- Credit: Epic Action Imagery
Dussindale Rovers and East Harling will face each other at Carrow Road on Sunday in the final of the Norfolk Junior Cup.
East Harling go into the final on the back of an impressive scoring record on their cup run.
They began their campaign with a 5-2 win over Longham FC and then beat Holt United 5-1.
Their tally from six cup games is 20 goals – and they can defend too, with just four conceded.
One of those came against AFC Lynn, who went out 2-1 after extra-time. East Harling reached the final after 2-0 win over Fakenham Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Dussindale's cup run started with a bye before they despatched Haisboro in a tight second round game, winning 5-3.
They kept a clean sheet in their last hurdle, a narrow 1-0 win over Poringland which earned them their place at Carrow Road.
- 1 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 6 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 9 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
The final kicks off at 2.30pm.
Admission is £5 for adults, £3 concessions.