Norfolk FA confirm dates for Carrow Road finals
- Credit: PA
The rearranged date for this season's Norfolk Senior Cup final has been confirmed as Friday, May 13.
Norwich United and Dereham Town will contest the county's showpiece final at Carrow Road, which had originally been scheduled for Wednesday, May 11.
That would have been following Norwich City's final home game of the Premier League season, against Manchester United, four days earlier.
However, the Canaries were forced to rearrange their home game with Watford, due to the Hornets reaching the semi-finals of the FA Cup, which then clashed with the Senior Cup game.
The final will now be played at 7.30pm on Friday, May 13 at Carrow Road – with last season's runners-up Dereham looking to beat a team that play a step lower than them in the non-league pyramid.
The Norfolk Football Association has also confirmed the dates for its other Carrow Road finals.
The Junior Cup final between Mundford and East Harling will be played at 7.30pm on Thursday, May 12. Both teams are flying high in Division Two of the Almary Green Anglian Combination, with Mundford in second place and Harling in fifth.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 6 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 9 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 10 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
The Sunday Senior Cup final between Schoolhouse and Riverside Rovers will be played at 7.30pm on Monday, May 23. Both teams are chasing the Premier Division title in the Norwich and District Sunday League and met in the league last Sunday, drawing 2-2 at Easton College.