Norfolk come up with good win over Gloucestershire
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk secured a well-deserved win against Gloucestershire in their Division Three Inter Counties clash at the weekend.
The county won 21-15 to move up to fifth place in the table.
The Ladies B team started well, winning 5-1, with lady of the match Sarah Sharp winning 3-0 with a very impressive 20.31 average.
Norfolk's Men's B team also came out winning 7-5, with man of the match Peter Taylor winning 3-1 and also finishing with a very good average of 24.86.
Day two of the match, Sunday, saw Norfolk ladies lose a well-fought match, with Gloucestershire winning 4-2, and lady of the match was Roz Bulmer with a 20.82 winning average.
You may also want to watch:
The men's A team won 7-5, with Darren Goldsmith taking the man of the match with a 4-2 victory, with a 27.63 average.
Gloucestershire are currently third in the Division Three table.
- 1 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 10 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
Norfolk's next match is away to Wiltshire on the weekend of February 10-11.