NW Brown Norfolk Twenty20 competition poised for notable milestone
- Credit: Archant
The annual NW Brown Norfolk Twenty20 competition at Manor Park will reach a notable milestone this summer.
It will be the 10th year that the financial advisors have been the main sponsor of the event and Mike Lincoln of the organising commitee said: 'Everyone at Horsford Cricket Club wishes to thank them for their fantastic support.'
There is unchanged line-up for 2019, with two groups of three teams battling it out place in the semi-finals.
Swardeston, Great Witchingham and Brooke will be in Group A and Norwich, Horsford and Vauxhall Mallards in Group B.
Swardeston will once again be the team to beat, having claimed the silverware for the past two seasons.
You may also want to watch:
Fixtures: June 12: Gt Witchingham v Brooke, June 13: Horsford v Vauxhall Mallards, June 18: Norwich v Vauxhall Mallards, June 20: Swardeston v Brooke, July 3: Swardeston v Gt Witchingham, July 4: Horsford v Norwich, July 17: first semi-final; July 25: Second semi-final: August 9 - Final (start 5.30pm).
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car