NW Brown Norfolk Twenty20 competition poised for notable milestone
- Credit: Archant
The annual NW Brown Norfolk Twenty20 competition at Manor Park will reach a notable milestone this summer.
It will be the 10th year that the financial advisors have been the main sponsor of the event and Mike Lincoln of the organising commitee said: 'Everyone at Horsford Cricket Club wishes to thank them for their fantastic support.'
There is unchanged line-up for 2019, with two groups of three teams battling it out place in the semi-finals.
Swardeston, Great Witchingham and Brooke will be in Group A and Norwich, Horsford and Vauxhall Mallards in Group B.
Swardeston will once again be the team to beat, having claimed the silverware for the past two seasons.
You may also want to watch:
Fixtures: June 12: Gt Witchingham v Brooke, June 13: Horsford v Vauxhall Mallards, June 18: Norwich v Vauxhall Mallards, June 20: Swardeston v Brooke, July 3: Swardeston v Gt Witchingham, July 4: Horsford v Norwich, July 17: first semi-final; July 25: Second semi-final: August 9 - Final (start 5.30pm).
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash