Acle A cut gap at top of Division One of CIBA Bowls League after County Arts win
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Acle A have cut the gap at the top of Division One of the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League to just four points after they won away at County Arts A by 87 shots to 76, Daniel Noble's rink winning 24-12.
Lynnsport A won at home to Gallow A by 86 shots to 71, Peter Chestney's rink top scoring 27-14, a result which relegates Shotford A to Division Two. Acle B lost at home to Beccles by 97 shots to 63, Andy Norman's rink winning 39-5.
Roundwood A have moved up to second place on shot difference in Division Two after they won at home to Diss A by 99 shots to 51, Arnie Ingram's rink winning 33-12.
Woodlands A drop to third place despite winning at home to Browston A by 84 shots to 68, Richard Eglington's rink winning 31-11.
In Division Three North Walsham won at home to Old Hall by 87 shots to 71, Rodney Grey's rink winning 32-13, and Dereham A won away at Wymondham B by 70 shots to 69, despite the home rink skipped by Terry Shoebridge top scoring 23-18.
You may also want to watch:
Lynnsport B are now top of Division Four after they won away at Gallow B by 97 shots to 52, M Pitcher's rink winning 35-6. Browston B won at home to Woodlands B by 92 shots to 57.
In Division Five Dereham B won at home to Wymondham C by 97 shots to 67 to close the gap at the top to four points, Graham Adams rink top scoring 34-8.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig
Shotford B remain third after they won at home to The Brecks by 90 shots to 58¾, Gerald Forster's rink winning 32-12.
The latest game in the Norfolk CIBA Top Ten League saw Woodlands win at home to Browston Hall by 80 shots to 66, to move to the top of the table, with just one game remaining in the competition.
In their latest Inter-County Friendly Norfolk CIBA beat Essex CIBA by 118 shots to 95 in a match played at The Jacks Centre IBC.
For all the latest results and tables see page 48.