Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League latest
Norfolk BC A have moved into second place in Division One of the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League after beating Wymondham A at home by 74 shots to 63, captain Philip Day's rink winning 24-13.
The other match played in the top division at the weekend saw Lakeside A move away from the bottom of the table by beating Gallow A 96-77 with the home rink skipped by Ken Breame top scoring 23-10.
The only game in Division Two involved two teams at the bottom, with Roundwood A edging a tight match against County Arts B 78-77, despite the away rink skipped by Brian Walker top scoring 23-14.
In the top of the table clash in Division Four, another close match was won by North Walsham at home to Pinewood Park B 81-77, with the North Walsham rink skipped by Jim Moore winning 25-15.
Diss B moved into the promotion battle after they won at home to County Arts C 86-73, the Diss rink skipped by Ray Biggs winning 23-13. Wymondham C won their first game of the season at home to Great Yarmouth A 82-67, Sid Jacobs rink for Wymondham top-scoring 27-7.
You may also want to watch:
Gallow B consolidated the position as Division Five leaders after they gained an impressive 122-47 victory at Great Yarmouth B, their rink skipped by Keith Mallett winning 45-4. Brecks B won 87-67 at Lynnsport B with Graham Bradshaws rink winning 34-11.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town