Norfolk bowlers make winning start in Trophy
Norfolk's Federation County bowlers got off to a winning start to this season's Derbyshire Trophy with a convincing 149 shot to 109 win against Northants on Sunday.
Norfolk's Federation County bowlers got off to a winning start to this season's Derbyshire Trophy with a convincing 149 shot to 109 win against Northants on Sunday. At Lakeside IBC two of the Norfolk rinks won while the other lost by only three shots. Meanwhile, at Peterborough, two rinks won with the other drawing. This meant Norfolk picked up 19 of the available 22 points - a good start to the season.
Rink scores. At Lakeside: G Todhunter, P Shackcloth and K Breame 22-25. G Wright, S Elliott and J Cason 24-16. A Sayer, D Toyn and J Roope 28-12.
At Peterborough: P Winter, C Woodcock and S Winter 24-24. S Adcock, N Coverdale and M Riches 28-12. J Howlett, R Parker and T Dunton 23-20.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash